Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Self portrait/ collage as a hero


My self as a hero. Givining it some thought I was conflicted which way to go. I view my self as a hero when I can balance my life as a student, a mother and still be able to work a full time job. When I can balance my life and be sure that I am giving everyone in it 100% and have my son say he is proud of me, I can view myself as a hero because I know my happy easy going nature is being instilled in him.
In the blue collage I have my self balancing a beautiful hat like object which represents my beautiful life and the colors and patterns represent what I try and give off to the world and those close to me.
In the orange collage I decided to represent my love for interior design. I see myself as a hero because I am going after something that I have always wanted. When someone is able to do that I my eyes they are a hero because this inspires others around them to do the same. The colors and patterns are the beauty in interiors and I incorporate them in me as I do with the paper I choose to outline my face. It's what I am and this is my way to try and show that.

No comments:

Post a Comment